domingo, 23 de março de 2014

Miracles don't happen here.

"I've seen it all and I know better -
I've felt the bitterness and pain
My soul keeps changing like the weather -
the only constant is the rain
I know your black and white intentions and there's no room
For shades of gray
I never asked you to conform to me...
I only begged for you to stay

I waited here tonight for you to come
But your love just disappeared
I'm waiting in the dark for miracles
But miracles don't happen here

I still have dreams that we're together
And I can still taste your skin
Reminders all around surrounded by your light -
I don't want to die again
I don't deserve to be discovered -
I don't deserve to know you care
I only want my promised other... not someone who isn't there."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário